Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. I wanted to do a project with my toddler this year that would be fun for us to create together, use her creativity, and be a keepsake for her loved ones to cherish. We decided to to handprint valentines with supplies I had around the house. It was fast, easy and fun.
- Plain paper
- Scrapbook paper
- Acrylic paint
- Tape or glue
- Hole punch
1. Cut out a heart shape on a piece of plain white paper. Make sure it will be big enough to fit 2 of your child’s hand prints.
2. Paint your child’s hands and place them on the paper. Let dry.
3. Glue or tape the paper onto a piece of decorative scrapbook paper.
3. Punch 2 holes in the corner of the Valentine and string a piece of ribbon through them and tie them in a bow.
4. On the back of the Valentine you can write a message, the child’s name and age, the year etc.