My son Cohen’s current favorite princess is Rapunzel. He’s been so excited for his Rapunzel Birthday Party. Here’s what we did:
We used yarn for the braid. Cohen’s Grandma creates a digital portrait of Cohen for the tower.
We bought 100 feet of yellow table cover on amazon. This was the perfect amount to decorate the house with Rapunzel hair.
Here’s a list of the games/activities we did for the party:
- Pin the Braid on Rapunzel
- Bean Bag toss (took an old bean bag game and repainted it)
- Who can build the tallest tower with jenga blocks
- Bedazzle a princess crown
- Paint pictures for her “gallery wall” (I bought dollar store frames).
- Freeze Dance to Tangled Soundtrack
- Musical Chairs
- Using green play-dough make a pascal
- face painting
I didn’t do anything fancy for the cake. Just put a toy on a store bought cake.
We sent each child home with a doll, their artwork, and a Rapunzel braid.
Happy Birthday Cohen. I hope you had the BEST DAY EVER!