It’s officially the holiday season! You must all be having so much fun decorating, planning, and shopping. Pinterest is a great place to get ideas for all of the above when it comes to the holidays. We loved seeing your boards for our previous Pin It To Win It contests. We couldn’t wait to do another Pinterest contest. This time we will challenge you to create a pinboard featuring your children’s fashion Holiday Wish List! Your Pinterest board will give us a taste of your style! We want you to create a Pinterest board titled “Taylor Joelle Holiday Wish List”. Include pins with items that you would love to see your child wearing in your family holiday photos or opening as a gift. Include clothes, hats, shoes, accessories – anything that fits the style of your children! Use your creativity and have fun! Contest is open to residents of the US and Canada.
The winner of this contest will receive 2 of the Taylor Joelle items from their pinboard!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow us on Pinterest.
- Create a board titled: Taylor Joelle Holiday Wish List
- Put the board in the category “kids”
- Please include at least 5 items from taylorjoelle.com as some of the pins on the board.
- In the text of the pins, you must tag @Taylor Joelle Designs and include the hash tag #wishlist.
- Leave a comment on the 2 pins that are the items you would choose if you won.
- When your board is complete, email email@example.com, or send us a message on facebook, with a link to your board.
- All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, November 21st at 11:59pm MST.
One winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be announced at the top of this blog post on the morning of Monday, November 26, 2012 (a link will also be posted on facebook, twitter, and google+). The winner will also be notified via email.
*Pinterest no longer requires an invite to create an account. So, if you do not have a Pinterest account, you can create one for free at Pinterest.com