We have a winner! Congrats Alecia D.! We LOVED your entire board, especially the pins that included entire looks built around Taylor Joelle items. Thank you to everyone who participated! Here are a few of our favorite pins from her winning entry.
It’s October! Halloween is just around the corner and you must all be having so much fun planning your children’s costumes. It is also Taylor Joelle Designs 5th birthday!!! We are celebrating all month long, starting with a Pinterest contest. We loved your entries for our “Kids Dream Closet” and “Back to School Virtual Fashion Show” and we couldn’t wait to do another Pinterest contest. This time we will challenge you to create a pinboard featuring your favorite Halloween children’s costume ideas! Your Pinterest board will give us a taste of your style! We want you to create a Pinterest board titled “Taylor Joelle Halloween”. Include pins with items that you would use as part of a Halloween costume for your child. Include clothes, hats, shoes, accessories – anything that fits the style and theme of a Halloween costume! Use your creativity and have fun! Contest is open to residents of the US and Canada.
The winner of this contest will receive a FREE item of their choice from taylorjoelle.com. They will also receive FREE SHIPPING for 6 months on all orders from taylorjoelle.com, including Hot Buy orders!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Follow us on Pinterest.
- Create a board titled: Taylor Joelle Halloween.
- Please include at least one item from taylorjoelle.com as one of the pins on the board.
- In the text of the pins, you must tag @Taylor Joelle Designs and include the hash tag #TJhalloween.
- Please have at least 6 pins on your board, the more the better.
- When your board is complete, email email@example.com, or send us a message on facebook, with a link to your board.
- All entries must be submitted by Friday, October 12th at 11:59pm MST.
The boards will be graded on their style and creativity. The winner will be announced at the top of this blog post on the morning of Monday, October 15, 2012 (a link will also be posted on facebook, twitter, and google+). The winner will also be notified via email.
*Pinterest no longer requires an invite to create an account. So, if you do not have a Pinterest account, you can create one for free at Pinterest.com