WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! We chose Rachel Hunter’s “Kid’s Dream Closet”! Rachel put a lot of effort into this project. She even included pins that were entire outfits that she created! She put together “dream outfits” for each of her kids and made them into collages. We really liked that extra touch. We also really love Rachel’s style.
Great job Rachel! I emailed you with instructions on how to claim your prize. Thank you to everyone who entered. We really enjoyed looking through all of your boards. It was really great to get a sense of your taste and fashion sense. We appreciate all of the time and effort that all of you put into this. There were some really great entries. It was a tough choice.
Pinterest is such a great way to find and keep track of DIY project ideas, party planning tips, recipes, & fashion trends that you love. This contest will challenge you to imagine what your kid’s dream closet would be! We want to get to know you and your kids, your style, your fashion sense, and taste so that we can create our future collections with your family in mind. Your Pinterest board will give us a taste of your style! We want you to create a Pinterest board titled “Taylor Joelle Kid’s Dream Closet”. Include pins with items that you dream of being in your child’s closet, include clothes, hats, shoes, accessories – anything that fits the style of your child! Use your creativity and eye for fashion and have fun!
- Follow us on Pinterest.
- Create a board titled: Taylor Joelle Kid’s Dream Closet.
- Please include at least one item from taylorjoelle.com as one of the pins on the board. In the text of the pin, you must tag @Taylor Joelle Designs and include the hash tag #taylorjoellekidsdreamcloset.
- Please have at least 6 pins on your board, the more the better.
- When your board is complete, email email@example.com (or send us a message on facebook) with a link to your board.
- All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, May 30th at 11:59pm MST.
*If you don’t have a Pinterest account and would like an invite, please email firstname.lastname@example.org