Today we will be showing you a fun, inexpensive and unique way to make a fun home decoration! All it takes is a little spray paint and some rubber bands!
- Rubber Bands
- Spray Paint
- Tea light candles
1. Remove all stickers and wash vases.
2. Place rubber bands on the vases how ever you would like. I did one with straight lines and one that crossed. I like the look of the crossed lines best.
3. Spray paint the vases. (I used white spray paint). Let dry.
4. Remove the rubber bands. Cutting them off makes it easier and helps you to keep the paint from smearing or chipping.
5. Add candles, flowers or whatever else you would like to give the decor the look that you want to achieve.
This was an affordable, easy and quick project! It only took me about a half an hour, including drying time. I spent a total of $20 on this project and that included the glass. If you already have glass or vases, you can do this project for as little as the cost of the paint.
One thought on “DIY Decorative Vases”
Fun idea Brooke!